Thursday, June 24, 2010

my little secret about my skin

if u know me,u will know tat my skin tone quite light
n many of them asked me how to lighten the skin n get a lighter complextion before

beside genectic factor,i think the reason  most probably i'm whiter than others
is because my mom drink soya bean a lot when pregnant
haha
i heard my friend like lai ling say that her mom drink used to drink coffee when pregnant
whereas seet ting's mom drink pepsi

however,v cannot change the past
so,let me tel u how to maintain the whiteness of the skin
DONT
1)Do not alwayz expose to sun( I do not like outdoor activities like exercise since young and i juz play inside the house)
It's true because our skin will produce black melanin in order to protect our skin from harmful UV ray

2)Do not eat too much black colour food
When i saw food in black colour,i lost my appetide .
I dislike most of the black food like Bak Ku Teh,chicken in black sauce,except for black pepper ,chocholate
Also,i dislike coffee n some of the herbal soup

DO
1)apply sun-block when have outdoor activities especially beach activities.The sun-block should be water-proof .

this brand alwayz is my choice
the FIRST thing that u guys should know is the higher the SPF,the longer time the can the sun-block protect the skin,
However,the ability or strenghtness of the sun-block is depands on PA
the highest PA is +++.
So,v should selected the higher PA instead of higher SPF if  no other choice.
the best is the sun-block with high  PA n SPF
many people misunderstanding this fact.

2)apply at least 2 layers of sun block on our skin
It's mean,v should apply another 2nd layer of sun block on skin after the 1st layer was dried before v going out.
I do this during my pangkor trip n my skin dint get darker.IT's TRUE!
This photo is a provement although i look UGLY in this photo
ALWAYZ DRINK SOYA BEAN
i love soya bean a lot

oops,forget to tell u all yesterday...
another very vital tips for whitening skin is
u muz own a black hair..a very black colour hair
black colour hair will make u even look brighther
my hair is dark black n therfore others think me whiter than actual.

2 comments:

Jacqueline 紫蔚 said...

i got do this three things alwaysssss

xiaok said...

den mayb u alwayz do the dont...but u quite white also mah