Monday, June 28, 2010

ways to stay slim?

ways to stay slim?i'm nt sure it's work or nt..
However,i think myself considered slim (weight:44 kg height:158 cm BMI:17.8)
n i think it's a healthy lifestyles

First of all,the best way of remain slim is not eat too much 不要吃太多
exercise is not enough to burn the calories that we consume if we eat too much

2.eat dishes instead of take in rice 多菜少饭
Normally,I dont eat too much of rice
2 big spoon of rich +many many dishes  esp vegetables

3.eat white meat instead of red meat 多吃白肉,少吃红肉
  alwayz eat the white meats like chicken n seafood
  do not alwayz consume red meat like pork,beef ,motton...
  n,avoid consume fat meat...
  I nt really like meat except for seafood

3.have enough sleep 足够的睡眠
   we will gain weight if we lack of sleep....

4.do not drink oily soup?! 不喝汤??
   mother alwayz force me to drink soup as soup contain nutrient
   But,I only drink vege soup n hate to drink meat's soup (chicken soup)
   I felt digusting when i saw the oils float on the top of the soup
   n i think all the toxic inside the chicken all came out n dissolv in the soup
  ...digust...

No comments: