Sunday, June 20, 2010

struggling form six life

choosing 2 continue to do form six.YA,it'hard n full of obstacle.
but,LIFE LIKES THIS N IT'S MY LIFE.

imma nt chosen 4 any scholarships or offer,mayb imma nt good enough.
11 a is nt a big thing as other ppl get 12 A+ n better then me.

so,i accept the fact n study form six n if i sucessful
i will b better than other
this is a chance for me to progress n know how to live..
n learning 2 things that i considered most important in my life~to love n not to hate(atlhought this sentences nt written by me,but i agree n like it)

learn to love all ppl that i know n
not to jealous or hate others that got better opportunity than us.
because they mayb better than us,well- prepared
OR they r juz lucky enough but we nt...
it's life .life alwayz nt fair but mayb because of this  life is fair
这世界从来就不公平但是或许因为这样世界才是最公平的。


that time i felt imma very close to my dream but unfortunately imma nt..
HOWEVER
fighting~~

No comments: